To apply for a staff position, you will create a CampMinder account at the beginning of your application process and follow the steps of the application. Please read our FAQ page to find out what you will need in order to fully complete your application process.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind the following as you complete the staff application:
- Our staff application is online and does save your work. You will be able to return to the application if you wish. Keep in mind, to officially be considered in the applicant pool, you must submit a completed application.
- We require the following pieces of information which you should have on hand:
- The names, phone numbers, and email address of two references
- Your Social Security / Social Insurance Number
- The dates you are available for work at camp
- Updated Resume - this will be uploaded AFTER you complete your application, you will need to log into your account and upload your resume in the 'forms' section
If you need to create a resume, use the free and easy ResumeCoach
- If you are a first-time applicant, you will be asked to complete short essay questions. We recommend that you compose your answers to these questions in a word processor, then copy the answers into the text boxes so that you can save your work.
Before you apply, we suggest that you read our 'Frequently Asked Questions' page for information that may be helpful during the application process.