Launched in 2018, this innovation incubator helps participants build tangible skills and develop action plans that they can implement in their community. With both seminar-style and interactive learning, teens will sharpen their vision for their future.
"I learned a ton of terms I never knew before and I got to apply them to real companies. The immersive teachers were absolutely AMAZING. The highlight of my day was ALWAYS the Social Entrepreneurship immersive." - Elyse, Baltimore, Maryland
This is for the teen who...
...wants to take their entrepreneurial vision and workshop it in a fun, collaborative environment grounded by Reform Jewish values.
5 Key Takeaways
Teens who dive into the Social Entrepreneurship Immersive will:
- Explore the intersections between business, innovation, and Judaism
- Gain practical leadership skills with an entrepreneurial focus
- Discuss topics central to starting your own socially responsible business in the twenty-first century
- Collaborate in groups to bring a project from ideation to minimum viable product
- Connect with leading professionals from the corporate, start-up, and non-profit landscapes
The social entrepreneurship immersive is an exciting new program at Kutz that launched in 2018. The immersive brings together the atmosphere of a traditional summer camp and an innovation incubator that equips participants with tangible skills that they can take into their local communities.
Blending concepts related to business operations, values-driven entrepreneurialism, and the past, present, and future of Judaism, participants will engage in both interactive and seminar-style learning in a fun and creative environment. The goal of the immersive is to provide value to teens considering a variety of career paths, in both the private and public sectors in the Jewish world and beyond.